"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Just Two Words

Once again we heard 
the two most beautiful words possible-
Clear Scans!
My sister, Sherrie, from A Ruffled Nest
just had her 2 years scans.
She, and the incredible team at
Rush Medical Center,
 worked like warriors to kill 
all of those awful cancer cells.
And, it worked-
She Is Cancer Free!!!

She is such a blessing to me 
and to all who know and love her.
A very special person who is 
full of fun, talent, love and 
such a godly woman. 
Her faith is an inspiration to all 
who have witnessed her journey
 through that hard and scary time. 
I love her so much and am
 CELEBRATING
 her and her life today!

Much Love,
Joyce


“Many women do noble things,
    but you surpass them all.” 

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
 but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Honor her for all that her hands have done,
    and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Proverbs 31:29-31

7 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

That must be the best news ever for you and your family! I am so delighted for you.

It's me said...

Praise the Lord !!!....Amen !!....love from me...xxx...yeah !!!

vintage grey said...

Such a blessing!! Thanks for sharing!! A joyous celebration. God is good! xo Heather

Leslie said...

Yeeeeeeh!!! Great news!!! Have a happy thanksgiving.

Amanda Dixon said...

Hi Joyce! Wow, I haven't been in blog world in a long time! I am SO happy for your sister and for you! What wonderful news... Praise God! What a Merry Christmas it will be for you!

Vintage Home said...

So thankful for your sister & you. I have a dear friend who is just starting the journey to getting rid of her C. So I think of the inspiring stories you have shared. Thank you. As I pray for my friend this verse will be a comfort for her.

Libbie said...

Oh Joyce I as just thinking of you &wanted to stop by &I am Soooooo glad to read this today!!! Joy!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones