"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

That Insistent Fall Wants Her Way

Even though it has been
 Hot & Humid
 around here,
Fall is beginning to
insist on its way.
I understand the beauty and the draw of Autumn but,
 I can't stop myself from mourning Summer.
I am a hot-weather summer kind of a gal.
Always have been and
 probably always will be.
But, this year, I am going to Fully embrace
the beauty and joy of Fall.
So, I will try not to think about 
the snow and cold that soon follows.

Enjoy everyday because
Everyday is a Blessing
Love, Joyce

3 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I mourn the passing of summer, too. I'll join you in embracing the beauty of fall.

Elaine said...

Pretty pictures. Still very much summer here. Fall comes about October. I love summer but it gets too hot here...over 100 for days. Each season has it's beauty, doesn't it.

It's me said...

Everyday is a Blessing....even Fall days.....love Ria...xxx...

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones