"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Pretties

Happy Friday Pretties!
My husband and I came out of a restaurant the other night and this is what we saw.
So Gorgeous!
God's promise.

I just think that this is pretty.

I will miss the beautiful 
summer blooms!

Go visit Sherrie at
A Ruffled Nest
and link up to Friday Pretties.
Make sure you visit 
the other bloggers that have linked up,
Also, Sherrie is have a sale 
at her studio,
A Ruffled Nest,
this weekend.
If you live in that area
go check it out.
So Many Pretties!!!
Have Fun!

5 comments:

Debra said...

Oh how beautiful! I love the barn too.

It's me said...

Wowwwww amazing picture the first one......love from me enjoy summer...xxx...

Elaine said...

That rainbow...rainbows. :) are amazing. This is the third picture someone has taken in the past two days. Thanks for sharing.

Gloria said...

Hi Joyce,
Your rainbow photo is amazing! What a blessed reminder of God's promises to us...:)

I hope your summer has been a beautiful one! Fall is almost here!!!

xoxo...Gloria

Libbie said...

That rainbow is breathtaking! I do love that God chose rainbows to bless us with ! & it is a good promise :)

The barn & the flowers...all of it! Beautiful!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones