"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Pretties...Slahes of Color

Happy Friday Pretties!!!

Color makes such a big difference.
A coat of paint can transform 
almost anything from something
dated and worn out to 
something fresh and pretty.
I have had these chairs for about five years.
They are still stable and useable but had seen
much better days in the looks department.
 So, I painted them.
Aaaaaaaah...New Life
This is my new Favorite color.
I am so drawn to it.
It is so fresh and happy.
:-)
I used
 Benjamin Moore 
outdoor paint.
I am so sorry that I can't 
share the color because 
paint has covered it
 on the paint can.
Enjoy your 
summer weekend 
and make sure that you
 hop over to Sherrie's
&
Join The Fun!

Much Love,
Joyce

7 comments:

It's me said...

Love that color !!..i have more and more that color in our house right at the moment...love Ria...xxx...

A Ruffled Nest said...

Love those chairs. i really need to paint mine. i can't wait to sit on them with you!

Thanks for joing Friday Pretties.

vintage grey said...

Oh, love the aqua chairs! So pretty!! Happy weekend to you! xo Heather

Vintage Home said...

Oh my such BEAUTIful Butterfly!
And those chairs....WOnderful!
my computer is being a problem I can't comment unless I go to my daughters lap top!

Elaine said...

LOVE the butterfly.
Pretty chairs too. :)

Anne Beaumont said...

I love your blog! new to blogging and came across yours! I am your newest follower :)

Is that Benjamin Moore Wythe Blue??

http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

Just a little something from Judy said...

I discovered your blog because I liked the title of it. Now that I visited it, I will be back. I like pretty little things too, and you do a great job of sharing them.

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones