"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pure Eye Candy For Friday Pretties

HAPPY, HAPPY
FRIDAY PRETTIES!
This post is pure eye candy.
Lots of Pretties from the
Nada Farm Barn Sale.


My niece Allie, Sherrie and I
enjoying a Beautiful day at Nada Farm
I didn't buy a lot but I did buy this
hand carved baby spoon to give to
a friend of mine who has a sweet
little baby boy.
The spoon was carved by Anne Marie's 
brother-in-law



Here are some other
 Pretties that I saw.

 Sherrie's "Ruffled Nest"Pretties
 I hope that you enjoyed all of these
Pretties!
Now, make sure you pop over to
and link up for
Friday Pretties
Have a wonderful 
Memorial weekend
Joyce

14 comments:

Stacey@A Sort Of Fairytale said...

Love all of your photos from Na-Da Farm, Joyce! It was great meeting you :)

It's me said...

Wowwww Joyce !!...you look great !!!...and all the stuff i see too...enjoy a happy weekend....love Ria...xxx

Elaine said...

Enjoyed all the pretties. :)

traci said...

love all the pretties. i want to go back. have a great weekend!!

Vintage Home said...

oh my oh my...lots to see & buy!...so fun...Now I must get dressed & run off to day two of Scout Handmade & Vintage Market...we are having a blast...but you know what I mean!
All Beautiful girls in your pic!

It's me said...

Of course you mat borrow for your blog...it is from pinterest !...love from me....xxx..

Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

What a great place. I loved looking at all the pretties in the pictures. Several things caught my fancy and it's probably a good thing I don't live close enough to go. Thanks for sharing.

Gloria said...

Gorgeous!! I wish I lived close enough to attend. It looks like there were so many pretty things to choose from. That baby spoon is so precious. My husband has been making some new wood things...a bowl and candlestick holders. He would appreciate seeing that handmade spoon.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my Friday Pretties post! :)

Prayers for a happy day for you, sweet Joyce.

xoxo...Gloria

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Wow there were LOTS of Pretty things there that would have WALTZED into my SUV! Thank you for all the beautiful temptations that didn't cost me a dime,hehe!
What a beautiful picture of you ladies!
Have a fun filled weekend,
Hugs to you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

great

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed all the pretties. :)

Anonymous said...

love all the pretties. i want to go back. have a great weekend!!

Uhu work said...

Many peoples want to earn money on internet without any investment but there is many online jobs which have many investments. Now you can earn without any investment with Just clicking and Earn daily upto 10 Dollars.
Join this Best opportunity to make money online without any investment or Charges.
HotProClicks.com

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones