"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

"Her children arise and call her blessed"
Proverbs 31

I was blessed with a compassionate,
loving and caring mom.

This is my second Mother's Day
without my Mom.
This holiday is harder for me than
any other. 
The card section in every store
seems to hurt the most
because I don't have her to buy
a card for anymore.

But, I do have wonderful memories
of a mom who loved
Unconditionally,
Whole-Heartedly
&
With a Fierce Loyalty 
that is so part of a
Mother's Heart.

She LOVED her children, 
our spouses,
and her grandchildren
with all of her heart!

To be loved in that way
is such an amazing
Blessing!


Thank you Mom for your
love and care.
You are Love & Missed !


I hope that you all have a
Happy & Blessed 
Mother's Day
Love, Joyce




9 comments:

A Ruffled Nest said...

I love this post! I miss her too.

vintage grey said...

Beautiful!! Happy Mother's Day! xo Heather

Elaine said...

I miss my mom too. Those first years without her hurt so bad. I cried when I saw the cards I could never send her. Praying for your memories to be sweet today!

It's me said...

My comment away ???...i miss her too darling....my first one without her...o my...big hugs ....lots of love and blessings for this day....xxx...

Debra said...

God bless you-you have wonderful memories of your Mom-and a great Hope of seeing her again someday...

Vintage Home said...

Such a wonderful tribute to your mom! Good memories are the best! ...Hope this weekend gave you lots of love!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Such precious memories of your mama. And a special tribute too.

Gloria said...

Dear Joyce,

What a lovely tribute to your sweet mom. I am sorry for your loss. ((((Joyce))) my hugs and prayers for comfort are being sent to you today.

xoxo...Gloria

koralee said...

So lovely...hope your day was amazing. xoxox

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones