"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's Friday-Time For Pretties!

HAPPY FRIDAY PRETTIES!

I am so excited about this week and next 
because I have two really fun things 
coming up.

On Saturday a bridal shower for 
a very special girl!
Next Friday I will show details.

And, on Tuesday I am going 
to my sister's house.
Sherrie is going to be
 involved in an 
AMAZING
barn sale.
She will be there with 
Carter's Cottage

It is called
It is in the Chicago area.

I am going as her assistant.
Which means I better start lifting weights
because we will be lifting, and hauling,
and arranging like crazy!


Anne Marie's barn will be all dressed up
and looking beautiful.
If you live near by you really
should gather up some buddies
and take the time to visit
It is so worth it!
Sherrie at the sale 2 years ago as a customer.
I wasn't able to go last year, 
but I did attend with Sherrie
two years ago.
Grab some friends and make a day out of it.
Gorgeous things to buy and
Yummy things to eat.
What a perfect combo!







Sherrie and I will be there
Friday night and Saturday
Come and say Hello!


Have a 
HAPPY & PRETTY FRIDAY!
Joyce


6 comments:

Vintage Home said...

Oh Joyce I sure wish I could come to your sale too!
Although I am getting ready for my own in a few weeks!But still how fun to see your sale! I am linking up to Fridays Pretties with a Mothers Day Cup.....Thinking of you this weekend for many reasons.

vintage grey said...

Hi Joyce!! I wish I could be there to say to have fun, and say 'Hi' to you and Sherrie!! Hope you both have a wonderful time!! It looks like it will be so much fun!! ;) xo Heather

It's me said...

It looks like fun !!...enjoy the sale next week....love from me...xxx..

Elaine said...

Looks like fun!!! Have fun!

Gloria said...

What a wonderful event! I sure wish I did live close enough to attend. I just know they will have all kinds of pretty treasures! What a fun way to spend special time with your sweet sister...:)

Thinking of you this weekend in prayer, dear Joyce.

xoxo....Gloria

Faded Plains said...

Your so lucky...don't forget to take lots of photos to share with us.

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones