"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Pretties!

Wow!
 Is it already that time again for
at Sherrie's
 And, it is almost time for our local
Saturday morning farmer's market to
open for the summer.
One of my favorite summer outings.
And, Big Jer said that he would go with me
almost every Saturday.  :)
 We will see which wins:
Market vs Golf

 Soooo...
Happy Times To Come!
Visit Sherrie and link of for

6 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such pretties!! I love this time when its getting warming and all the fresh produce and flowers are here! Hope you have a great weekend! xo Holly

A Ruffled Nest said...

I love Saturday morning markets. It's especially special with my sister:)
Thanks for joining Friday pretties!

Vintage Home said...

OH my what an amazing market you have...everything looks so fresh & healthy!

vintage grey said...

Such pretties!! Love all the yummy fresh food!! Pretty sunflowers, too!! Have a great weekend! xo Heather

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, gee! I just can't wait for our local farmer's market to open up. What a great assortment of pictures! Have fun!
Blessings,
Susie

Debra said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the markets around here too. Hope golf loses!!! :)

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones