"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Monday, February 27, 2012

Keeping Me On My Toes...

Here's my theory-
and I and sure that 
many of you bloggers will agree,
No matter what age we are
 or what stage we are in
we have to keep learning new skills.
Learning will keep us young 
and on our toes.
So, at the end of this month I am
going to take a cake decorating class,
 a photography class,
and a computer class.
All of the classes are beginner 101 classes.
I am going to start at the beginning
 and slowly make my way.
I'm excited to learn some new skills.
Should be fun!
Have any of you tackled anything new lately?
Share it
 Inspire us!

5 comments:

It's me said...

Nothing new lately...i am working at myself....live is so hard for me right now......the old stuff must go away...to make place for new things.....you now what i mean ???..i am going in therapy for the first time in my live...bereavement...i need that right now......i will be happy again.....love from me....xxx..

Gloria said...

Hi Joyce,

I like your theory, and I agree with it too. :) Good for you with going back to school for these 101 classes. I know you will blow the socks off everyone, you are such a smart lady!

Love your pretty photos here today!

Happy Tuesday!!

xoxo...Gloria

pollydove said...

Oh I agree Joyce. Good for you! Starting slow is the best way too. I wish I could take some classes ... maybe one day. I'm happy for you though! Good luck!!!

Farm Girl said...

I had my grandsons for three days, :) I can't even think about new things yet. :) I did teach myself to dye wool. That is about it.
Have fun, all of those classes are so much fun.

koralee said...

Pure JOY my friend...how fun will all that be. xxoo

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones