"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hello Friends!
I have been trying to challenge myself
this year with all kinds of new things.
 I have changed my eating and exercise habits 
to try to become more healthy.
It has felt great!
 I have joined a Bible study again,
which has been wonderful!
 And, I have begun to work on some
 projects around my house.

All of these challenges are a
work in progress, and are not always
easy, but I am enjoying them.
 My next challenge,
 and probably the hardest for me,
is to be "Unplugged" for a whole week.

No emails, blogging, facebook,
pinterst (my newest obsession) 
and no TV.
Please say a prayer for me.  :)
Here is what I am going to try to 
meditate on instead-

"Whatever is True
Whatever is Noble
Whatever is Right
Whatever is Pure
Whatever is Lovely
Whatever is Admirable 
If anything is Excellent
or Praiseworthy
Think about such things."
Philippians 4:8

Anyone want to join me?

5 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I will pray for you, as nice as it sounds, I am not quite ready to unplug. :)
It all looks good

It's me said...

O yes....i really need that too....life is too hard for me right now....but one week sillence.....i don't know.....wishing you good luck i am thinking and praying for you......are you doing this week ??....xxx..

Vintage Home said...

your last blog entry was soo pretty...love the bunny spoon!
What a great idea.....Its not easy to unplug but when you do you will feel the peace (I have done it & its ok!)...and then whenever you decide to come back and keep us plugged into pretty..we will be here!

Vintage Home said...

HapPy ValeNTINEs DaY!

Gloria said...

I didn't see this post...must have missed it somehow. It is very beautiful! :) Loving your photos and words. I can relate to getting some of those projects started (and finished) around our home!!

I will say a prayer for you right now. Even though I am quite late in giving it.

I hope you have a peaceful weekend.

xoxo...Gloria
NICE music here too. Not sure what I am listening to? Very soothing!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones