"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas In The City

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

This is a little Merry Christmas from
Me to Me!
It isn't one of the big boys like a lot of you bloggers have,
but it is perfect for me!
I am so excited to learn more about it.
Both my oldest son (whom I bought it from)
 and his girlfriend know a lot 
about photography and cameras,
so I am hoping that they will teach me lots!
The City
My oldest lives in Chicago and had to work 
on Christmas Eve and he couldn't come home.
So, instead, we went to him!
Some friends so generously lent us their condo.
It was so beautiful and cozy.
We loved it!

Our view from the 33rd floor.

I brought along a little Christmas tree.
Christmas morning needs a tree!
My sister and her family, 
along with my oldest son and his girlfriend,  Jess,
met us downtown for the afternoon .
We had lunch together and then went shopping.
Soooo Funnnn!!!

We were also blessed to spend some time with 
Jessica's mom on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning,

It was a wonderful family time!

Hope your Christmas and New Year's was
Wonderful!!!
And, here's to
2012!!!
it is going to be a great year!

Love & Prayers,
Joyce

6 comments:

Everlasting Blooms said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun! I love Chicago this time of year, it's all lit up with lights, makes it feel so magical :)

~ Happy New year to you Joyce! :)

It's me said...

Gelukkig Nieuwjaar !!!....ik hoop dat al je dromen mogen uitkomen......Liefs Ria...xxx...


Happy New Year !!!...I hope all your dreams may come true....Love Ria....xxx.....

Farm Girl said...

It looks like a very nice camera, have fun. It looks like a wonderful Christmas. Have a wonderful New Year

Leslie said...

Gorgeous!!!! Looks like a great Christmas. Happy new year.

Vintage Home said...

Oh Joyce this is a delightful story of your Christmas....thanks for sharing!....wonderful Christmas!

Dee said...

What a great Christmas....I would l♥ve to live in that apartment. The night time view is breath taking....

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones