"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Flowers...


PRETTY FLOWERS...
In the winter I miss the colors of 
Spring & Summer.
The snow is beautiful,
but it is all the same color.
Ha Ha
I like lots and lots of colors.
So, instead of going outside to admire
the summer blooms,
I will look through my pictures.
This one makes me almost able to
smell that beautiful flower!

I hope that you all enjoy it too.

Love,
Joyce

3 comments:

Vintage Home said...

Great idea...maybe I will go look @ my pink roses!
So funny word verification is...cutings! (not spelt right ...but whatever !)

It's me said...

Beautiful darling !! ...love from me...happy week !!!...xxx...

lieslmade said...

That's a peony, right? I'm trying learn the names of flowers better. My Mom is a great gardener and is always telling which flowers are which but I never remember!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones