"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Friday, January 13, 2012

Always Adjusting

My life keeps readjusting.
It is good to remain flexible because,
one thing in life is very consistant,
Things Change.
 Staring at the end of last August, until
last Friday, I have been working at my
husband's office.
I was a temp until they found someone full time.
Life is very different as a working wife and mother.

I have always respected those brave women 
who have worked outside of their homes,
and now I respect them at a new level.  :)
So, I am again readjustng to life at home.
This is not a hard adjustment.
It feels good.
But, I did make some new friends and I 
miss seeing them.
And, surprisingly, 
(because I wasn't sure)
I had so much fun working with my husband.
He is a really nice boss.
I learned so much about his world.
I guess the word Respect is the word I would 
choose watching him work so hard.
Anyway, I am back...
Back to Bible Study with my Buddies.
Back to Blogging with my Blogger Friends.
Back to Cleaning my House.  
Ha Ha
Back to My Projects.
BACK!
Love,
         Joyce

7 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Joyce welcome back :)
Yesterday was the first day at ladies Bible study from the holidays and it was awesome to be back too!

hugs
Lori

It's me said...

Finally !!!...yes it is great working with your husband......i always do !!...love happy weekend from me...xxx...

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Welcome back! :) Always nice to be back. Happy Friday to you!!

Lemon Lane Cottage said...

I have worked outside the home my entire married life and this April I get to be a stay at home wife. Yea, lucky me. The only thing I think I will really miss is my office friends but I am looking forward to seeing how the other half lives. Have a wonderful weekend and it is so good to have you back in the blogging world. Your pretty corner was missed. Patty

Maria said...

Hi Joyce!
Just stopping by to wish you a Happy New Year! It looks like you have some sweet days ahead rejoining your Bible study. I really miss those days. I find it so difficult to motivate myself after teaching all day to go back out again at night for evening Bible studies. I prefer 9:30am :o)
This Christmas, I bought a beautiful book to encourage us to have morning and evening devotions... albeit for only 10 minutes before I run out the door.
Without those moments, my soul thirsts all day!
Blessings and Joy, always,
~ Maria

Vintage Home said...

So awesome you had a great experience with your husband & his company!
The friends you gained there will always be your friends!
I am glad you are enjoying being back!
p.s. your mirror & mantle and those kissing angles....wonderful!
Thanks for sharing!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Sounds like you have a lot of changes for the new year...and maybe some time to CREATE! I'm glad we both chose this word! It's exciting! ♥

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones