"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Friday, November 4, 2011

Random Fun...


Are you wondering why 
the random pictures?
A self-portrait-
kind of.
But I had just had a pedicure
and wanted to share my joy 
with you of my red toenails.
This is one of the simple things in 
life that just makes me happy.
What I wore to work on November 2nd.
There are suppose to be clouds in this picture,
but the sky was a beautiful blue and cloudless.
I thought that that was worth celebrating.
Something green...

And, here, just below, is the reason 
why I have posted these pictures...
I started four days late, 
so I am trying to catch up.
If this looks like fun to you go and visit
White Peach Photography


I also found this little follow along project.
Once a month you make a new square and will
have a little quilt at the end of the year. 

  Mini Patchwork Fence Rail Block Tutorial

by Liesl  
 Take a look right 


I think that I can handle both 
of these small projects

And this-
Oh My, Oh My!!!
I cannot express how much I love this.
Now all I need are some antique baby booties.
No problem...
Ha Ha
PDF Baby Shoe Pincushion Tutorial no shipping cost
To take a look at this Tutorial go to
Katie Rose Cottage

I hope that you enjoy all of this randomness...
Love,
Joyce


6 comments:

It's me said...

I must laugh about your red toenails !!!...enjoy a happy weekend...love from me...xxx...Ria...

Elaine said...

Loved your pictures. What adorable antique baby shoes. And...love those red toenails. :)

Rosie said...

Cute toes...happy quilting...Charming pin cushion...hugs...Rosie

Lulu and Co. said...

I just had a pedi too!!! Actually the morning I discovered the leak in our dishwasher! Looks like we are both getting new dishwashers....good thing i didn't get a manicure my nails are a mess from all the hand washing!
thank you for the sweet comment about my laundry room!
xo,
Lulu

Gloria said...

Pretty toes...and I adore that little white shoe. Very adorable!

Have a beautiful day, sweet Joyce.

xoxo...Gloria

p.s. lovely music...:)

koralee said...

Love those toes sweet friend...joy. Hugs to you

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones