"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Tuesday, November 15, 2011


Challenge One- Part One
Here was my challenge-

And, here is what I produced-

I challenged myself in my last post to two ongoing projects.
I am a wee bit behind in both, but-
not completely behind.

Challenge Two-
right

Day 5
Day 6

And, just a few more pictures of June June.
I think she likes the modeling business.


I WILL make myself complete
both of these challenges,
even if I finish late!

Next on the quilting project-

The spider Web Block is the next on the
 Mini Patchwork Sampler Quilt Series 

I will keep you posted on my perserverence.
It's somewhat questionable,
but I am really going to try.
Love, Joyce

5 comments:

Sewn With Grace said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the quilt blocks. I haven't done a spider web yet. I am quite impressed - you're a quilter now! :)

pollydove said...

I love those pictures of that puppy!!! And your list too - what fun that will be for you! (And you can DO IT!) Boy, I used to love to quilt ... I wish I had the time. You enjoy the process! :)

It's me said...

Where are you?? i miss you on my blog........owwww sweet June so nice doggie....what a great things you make darling!!.....seize the day................♥.. ♥... ♥....

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

I love the quilt pattern you are using! Looks so intricate. I am also enjoying your photo challenge. So fun!

Liesl said...

Your Fence Rail looks so cute! Love the pretty prints you used.

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones