"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Monday, October 24, 2011

Wedding Bells...


Saturday night
 my hubby and I went to a wedding.
It was at 
The Blue Dress Barn
Pure Charm & Whimsy...
I absolutely Loved everything 
about this wedding.
The guys had on black slacks,
 white shirts and lime green ties.
Love It!
And, the Bridesmaids 
all had on black dresses 
but each dress was different, 
with green shoes.
And, of course, 
the Bride looked beautiful.




Sadly, I don't have a picture of the Beautiful Bride. 
What was I thinking?
If I were getting married again,
I would totally copy this wedding.
The Bride thought of every detail.
Everything was simple, charming, 
and at the same time, elegant.,
just like the bride.
She is a doll!




The groom's family was part of the entertainment!
FUN!
Yum....Cupcakes!
They were the Best Cupcakes I have ever had!
Vanilla, chocolate, carrot or red velvet.
Can it get any better than that?


This was the Bride & Groom's little cake.
So Pretty!
An antique bird cage held the cards
This was the guest book-
Everyone stamped their finger 
or thumb print and then, 
we wrote our names around the print.


Look at this adorable Candy Bar.
Are those little bags the "Sweetest"?



The flowers were Gorgeous!
Once again,
 Simple & Elegant.
My favorite combo.

Here are a few more shots of the grounds.

This barn was
 part of a group called
"The House of David".
It has quite a history.
You can read about it right 
My husband grew up in this area and 
remembers going to this barn with
 his parents to buy milk.



Lovely...
Congratulations to 
Sharlee & Benjy
Here's to your 
Happily Ever After!

8 comments:

It's me said...

What a great wedding location !! i love it all......enjoy a happy week darling....love from me...xxx..

A Ruffled Nest said...

Love everything about it!!!!

Becky said...

This wedding has Hannah's name written all over it! I will have to show her these amazing pics. Thanks for sharing, Joyce! Love and Hugs!

pollydove said...

What a fun location this is!!! I LOVE barn weddings! So many cute details too!

Elaine said...

Loved this post. What an awesome location for a wedding!!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

White Ironstone Cottage said...

Fabulous details loved it all
thanks for a fun post
xo
Pam

Bring Pretty Back said...

LOVELY is right!!!!! I would also have a wedding like this myself if I were do do it again! Hopefully one of my boys will!
Love it!
Kristin

Rosie said...

Oh there is nothing like a good wedding to put a smile on my face!
LOVE the venue...completely charming!
Sending a hug your way...Rosie

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones