"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy, Happy Friday Pretties!

You know, my blog is named 
I Love Pretty Little Things,
because I truly do
Love Pretty Little Things.
 Pretty, 
Nonsensical, 
Unneeded, 
Probably never to be used because 
I like having them.
 Pretty things...
 Is it O.K. to buy and to own things 
that you own only because you like them, 
you think they are pretty,
 but will probably never be able to 
actually use them, 
because they are too pretty to use?
 Well, right or wrong, 
that is a part of my life.
 I'm not a hoarder,
but I do
 Love Pretty Little Things!

What about you?
Side note-
If you live in the Chicago area 
make sure that you check out this Amazing Sale!





My sister has some 
beautiful painted furniture for sale.
This sale is worth a road trip!!!


Join me with your Friday Pretty
 by linking up below.
Everyone is welcome!

6 comments:

pollydove said...

Hi Joyce. I love this! I have always done that same thing. If you had the space, I think it would be fun just to set up a room in your house like a store. With all of the things you just love and love to see but that are either impractical, or like you said here, you now you'll never use but still want! (And want to look at!!!) Then you could go into your personal "store" and get a little happy!

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

Of course it is okay to buy things for their mere ability to make us smile over their prettiness! LOVE these cupcake liners. Such sweet designs.

Elaine said...

Cute cupcake liners! I love your pretty little things. :)

Leslie said...

Yes.. you do love pretty things and those cup cake liners fit right in! so cute.

Libbie said...

The box is darling! I think they will be even better when they are filled with cake! :) Just adorable!

Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

I'm so glad you started this again. I didn't join often, but enjoyed the pretties posted by you and your followers. Love your description of the need for "pretties" in our life. Darling cupcake liners.

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones