"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Love

 Do you remember my little friend,
Rebekah, 
whom I called the
"Hippy-Chick Bride"
You can read about her Pretty wedding right
 Here & Here
Well...
now that Pretty Bride is going to be very 
Pretty New Mommy!


Her lovely best friend, Amelia, 
who happens to also be her sister-in-law
(how convenient is that?)
and I had a baby shower for her.



This is my right-hand-man, Jer.
I couldn't have done it with out him.
Very Helpful!  :)

Rebekah loves nature and muted colors,
so I thought an Autumn theme would be perfect.



But me being me,
 I always need just a touch of pink.


Here is a group shot of the
 Lovely Girls who came to celebrate.

Here is my wonderful co-hostess, Amelia, 
and the soon to be mommy, Rebekah.

And, below, Amelia handing out a prize 
after one of her creative games.

Rebekah with her sweet Mama.

And, Rebekah with her 
very talented Mom-in-Law

My youngest son casually walked through, 
and look what happen to him-
in the pictures of Rebekah's shower.
Only for her!

ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY!!!

For my "Friday Pretties" Girls-
I am having some Linky issues,
and am Very frustrated.
I am rethinking this plan...
Much Love,
Joyce

8 comments:

Elaine said...

Loved this post! What kind of muffins?

It's me said...

What a lovely post Joyce !!...enjoy a happy weekend....love from me...xxx...

Vintage Home said...

she looks even more beautiful pregnant...just glowing!
So fun your son allowed his handsome face to be pictured!
Lovely post Joyce...so sweet I love the quilt!...& your jars!

Mary @ Redo 101 said...

What a beautiful shower. How wonderful is it to have your s-i-l be your best friend?!

pollydove said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Rebekah is really a doll! (And so are you ... and I love your house!) Have a great weekend Joyce!

Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

What a happy group and a fun party. Love the fall decorations with a touch of pink. Nothing like celebrating the arrival a new little one.
Sorry you're having trouble with the linky thing. I wouldn't know where to begin on that.
You have a lovely home.

Rosie said...

What a beautiful girl...Glowing for sure. Have not blogged in such a long time, just though I'd stop by and say Hi...Hugs...Rosie

Libbie said...

Hi Joyce! Not sure there is much more fun thing than ooooing & ahhhing with a group of beloved woen circled aroubd a big beautiful belly! Looks like a wonderful day!!! Loved peeking in!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones