"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Monday, August 29, 2011

Beautiful People


The most beautiful people we have known are those who have
 known defeat,
 known suffering,
 known loss,
 and have found their way out of the depths.
These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, 
and an understanding of life
 that fills them with compassion, gentleness, 
and a deep, loving concern.
Beautiful people do not just happen.
 
--Elizabeth Kubler-Ross


7 comments:

Lemon Lane Cottage said...

What a wonderful thought. This is so true. I have been blessed to know several people who fall into this category. Beautiful post.

It's me said...

Beautiful !!...xxx...

Debbie Kay said...

Wow. I am so glad I found your blog, thank you for sharing that profound thought.

Debbie Kay

Margô de Chapéu said...

Amei este poste e a margarida, simples e linda como este texto.
beijos de carinho.
Deise Macedo

pollydove said...

It is interesting how this thought is so much like my last blog post. I went and listened to Nie Nie speak (I know how much you like her) and this thought is SO true of her!!! Beautiful.

Vintage Home said...

Thank you for this...True clear character.
A beautiful post!

Gloria said...

This is a wonderful quote. Thanks for sharing it with us....:)

xoxo...Gloria

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones