"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Monday, August 22, 2011

B.B. Stand For Blogger's Block. Help Meeee!!!

My Goodness ! 
I have been in such a Blogger Dry Spell. 
I think about blogging.
 I plan on blogging.
 I want to blog,
 but I just don't know what to blog about.
 Blogger Block.
 It's painful... 
I guess I need to just jump back
 into the Blogging Pool, 
but I also don't want to 
bore people to death. 
So, do I just blog to blog
 or should I wait for something interesting? 
I will keep trying,
 and I am going to start
 Friday Pretties again soon. 
I will have to gather my 
Faithful Friday Pretty Girls
from the far corners of Blog World 
and hopefully grab a few new ones along the way. 
Don't give up on me!
I am still out here in Cyber Land.
 I have just sunk 
Deep into Lazy Summer Mode.
 I really like it here.
 But, Autumn  life is calling. 
Back to real life soon...
Time flies Soooo fast when 
you are having fun!!!
Please feel free to share any tips 
you have for getting unstuck. 
Love, Joyce

11 comments:

Mary @ Redo 101 said...

Hey, I understand, I guess we've all been there! When I get stuck I make myself do a project: paint, sew, cook, visit somewhere interesting. Once I do that, the blogging follows pretty naturally. Hope it helps!

Farm Girl said...

It happens to me all the time. But you started now, the blogs they will come again. I will be back for Friday Pretties when you are ready. :)

Lemon Lane Cottage said...

I think it's the laziness of summer that gets us stuck. The mood will strike and you'll be back. You are certainly not forgotten. Beautiful garden photos.

pollydove said...

This post made me smile Joyce! It's true, we do all get in that same rut sometimes! Maybe that whole back to school, back to life, back to reality, back to a regular schedule will help! (Or plan a really fun get away and then blog about it!)

Love the pics today!!! Have a great week!

It's me said...

Hi darling.....i miss you so much......i have also problems with how to blog further....maybe whe can help eachother???......love love from me....xxx...

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness I'm so with ya!
It's definetly I challenge sometimes! Wish I had a creative way to to help, but I haven't discovered any yet. I think starting up Friday pretties again would be a good kick start! ;]

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

I love to see what you are making and such! The photos are fun and now with fall and the up coming holidays..there will be LOTS to talk about!
Warmly,
deb :)

Leslie said...

I've got the B.B. too Joyce. Don't sweat it, we all go through moments when we just can't get into it.
I've been in a blog slump lately too. : )

Everlasting Blooms said...

I know how you feel! Sometimes I go weeks without blogging, because I don't know what to blog about! It takes time and thought and creativity, all of which we don't always have that much of all the time :) I hope you are enjoying your summer! You will have to come up and visit we are going to be having a FALL FLEA MARKET! On october 1 it should be fun! :) I will def be back for Friday Pretties too!

Vintage Home said...

I think you are a wise and thoughtful person!
Sometimes a rest is as good as a change...do I have that backwards?...anyhow no pressure..enjoy a change or a rest! It all seems good here!

Gloria said...

I take a million photos with the intention of...OH, this will be a blog post. But then life gets busy, and the photos seem old and not currently what is going on in my life to make that post. It is hard for me to express what I really want to come across half the time in my posts. That can be a road block for me. I have asked in prayer (at times), God what do you want me to post about? You never know in blogland who God wants you to reach. :)

A rest can be what is needed for you. I am sure, if you still want to blog, that God will inspire you with a million ideas again!

xoxo...Gloria

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones