"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lacy's Wedding Part II

What an Amazing,
Wonderful, Magical,
Weekend FULL of FUN!!!
Lacy & Adonis are married!


They were so sweet to include Sherrie,
Allie and I in every event they had.
Sherrie on the right. I am on the left.
This is Sherrie and I getting ready 
to go to the rehearsal dinner.

Sherrie with our cousin, Becky,
who is the Mother of the Bride.
They are two amazing Beauties,
inside and out!
(Becky looks like she could be the sister of the bride, don't ya think?)
We were served Lebanese food. Lots and Lots of it!
Made by Ado's Mom and helpers.
DELICIOUS!!!
From left to right is our Gorgeous Allie,
(Sherries daughter)
Sherrie, Sweet Bride, Lacy ,
with her soon to be hubby, Ado.
Ado and Lacy did not, in any way, make this wedding
weekend about themselves.
They honored their parents, siblings, friends,
 family and God so much.
Their words to their parents and siblings at the 
dinner were priceless.
They are Wonderful Kids!

This is  Lacy's Daddy seeing her
for the first time in her wedding dress.

Sisters, Mindy & Becky, waiting
 for the wedding to begin.
Lacy with her dad and two sisters.
There is so much genuine love and 
respect in this very special family!
This is one of my favorites-
These two are hilarious together.
And, I have to tell you all,
Lacy was the sweetest, calmest bride I 
have Ever seen!
She made the day so pleasant 
and enjoyable for all.
Look at the faces in the pictures.
Her calm shows on every face.
Why not be nice?
The only music was this cellist. 
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Their ceremony was very simple 
but very God centered.
Her dad married them, and his heart
and words were so dear and
so honoring of marriage
 and of his own wife.
He talked a lot about servant hood
and respect for each other.

And, here is the 
Happy, Happy Couple
dancing their first dance!
Funnest reception ever!
Great food, great People and 
we danced for four hours straight!
There is so much more I could share,
so there may be more to come...
Much Love,
Joyce

12 comments:

blessedmom's simple home said...

Great photos Joyce. So wonderful to hear of a young couple starting out with so much dedication to the Lord too. My daughter is in a wedding in August and the bride's name is Lacy too :)
Blessings,
Marcia

It's me said...

xxxxxxxx.........love !

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love a wedding that is a celebration and lasts for hours! Beautiful bride...lovely photos! ♥

myletterstoemily said...

man, does your family have GOOD genes!
such lovely ladies and such a beautiful
bride!

Maaike said...

oooh this wedding looks so sweet as well! I am totally into weddings now, since my own was last week :-) I can't get enough of all the pictures!
Have a wonderful Sunday,

love Maaike

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Beautiful wedding :)

A Serenade for Solitude said...

What a beautiful family you have. Congrats to the newlyweds!!

Vintage Home said...

This sounds wonderful!

pollydove said...

Oh I do love weddings! Great message too - isn't respect and serving one another the glue?! Glad you had such a wonderful time Joyce - beautiful family!!!

Silver Strands said...

Hi Joyce! Glad it was as wonderful as you hoped it would be :)

Rosie said...

Oh Joyce, I LOVE weddings! What a BEAUTIFUL day...but then that's what you get when you have such a God centered union. Thinking of you often...hope you are enjoying your summer. Sending HUGS...Rosie

Majid Ali said...

Please for humanity's sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to my blogger profile and visit my blog "Kwotz - Golden Words of Life"
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note: Only ONE click is needed. If you don't wanna help then just visit my blog.
I will be grateful to you if you put my blog on your Blogroll.
I really need your help

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones