"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Summer Read...

Here is another good read.
Every Last One
Just a warning...
It is heartbreaking and intense,
so if you what a light, feel good book
this may not be the book for you.
But, I Loved it!
There are some lines in this book
 that hit my heart so hard.

This is also one of those book that 
you don't want to end.
I really, really wanted to 
know what the future held 
for these people.
I wish that she had  an epilogue
describing them in 20 years.

Let me know if you have read this,
and what you thought.

Happy Reading,
Joyce


P.S. I just found a blog called
Small Things. 
Join her for her party
Yarn Along 


FUN!

8 comments:

Tina Eudora said...

Sounds good and I will have to look for it in the library!
Right now I am reading the Jan Karon "Mitford" series and although it is not very dramatic or intense it is heartwarming and I like that sometimes!
Have a great Wednesday!
Tina xo

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I just brought it up on my kindle as a sample...not done yet with reading it but it seems good and has me wanting to know what happens with their lives which is a good thing! Thanks for sharing!

Rondell

koralee said...

Sounds like this may have to be on my summer reading list...thank you my friend. HUGS xoxo

pollydove said...

Just finished a book up and need a new one ... thanks for the tip! ;)

It's me said...

Happy summer season darling.....miss you.....love Ria.....xxx..

Bee happy said...

Found your sweet blog today and wanted to say hi! I am your newest follower :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Gloria said...

I haven't read this, but it sounds like a good one to add to my reading list! I love books that can bring emotion to my heart and soul. :)

Thanks for sharing!!

xoxo,...Gloria

@}`}~~~

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I read it and loved it, yes, somethings in the book did make you think! Very good read and I'm going to read another one of hers. I have read Blessings and thought it was a good read too!

Rondell

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones