"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Aaaaahhh...What a Life...

BUMBLEBEE 
I was out weeding the other morning.
I stopped to look at a beautiful 
Iris that had just opened.

I was startled to see this 
Big, Fuzzy Bumblebee 
lazing around inside
 of the flower.

He didn't care at all that I was there,
even when I got closer and closer
 to take a picture.
He just kind of lulled around and 
looked at me with not a care in the world.
With that kind of reaction I thought that 
maybe he was spending his last
Big Fuzzy Bumblebee
moments,
his last breaths,
in a place that was like Heaven to him.
I thought-
"What a perfect place for a Bumble Bee to die...
A happy, peaceful place."
So, I walked away to give him his dignity.
I turned to weed some more,
and like a super hero from a cartoon,
off he flew like a shot!
He had  just been throughly and completely
 enjoying his experience inside 
that beautiful Iris-
Can you blame him?
What a Life...

6 comments:

Farm Girl said...

What a nice thought. Cool pictures.

My Vintage Mending said...

The veins on that iris are stunning. What a beautiful moment to capture...well done...Renee

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Love the first one!! You did good:)
Deb

It's me said...

Life is good darling !! enjoy it !! day by day....minute by minute !!..love love Ria...xxx......please join my give away......if you want ??......i miss you on my blog darling.......love ...xxx...

koralee said...

What lovely photos my friend..great colour. Hope all is well ...hugs to you. xoxoox

The Beetle Shack said...

Hi, i've just found you and am so pleased to be able to participate in your link up! Thanks so much, i'll follow along so i dont miss anything.

xo

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones