"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friday Pretties at the Farmer's Market...

Happy Friday Pretties!
Big Jer, my youngest and I went to our 
local farmer's market on Saturday.
It has been a long, cold winter and
this Farmer's Market is a
 breath of fresh air.
F-U-N!
A favorite spot that I found on this
shopping trip is
Shower Treat Soap 
 Wouldn't these be great gifts?
I think that I need to think ahead.

Everything smells soooo
 YUM!

 And of course...
 I love all of the plants and flowers.
Things are really greening up in my gardens 
with all of the rain we have had- 
especially my lovely weeds...
But, I  don't want to complain because
 I know that there are many, many 
devastated families and friends
who have lived through the 
very destructive tornados around the country.

To any of you out there that have been touched 
by these disasters please know that 
my heart goes out to you.

12 comments:

The Garden Bell said...

OH, I love this song.... you know me and a new song for each posting. This is perfect. I can wait for our market which is the first weekend of the month. Who knows what the G.B. will find on this trip.

Weekend Wishes and Friday Pretty Dreams,
Kate

Glad to have something to play along with this week posted.

The Tablescaper said...

I'd love to go to a Farmer's Market. Wish there was one close to me!

- The Tablescaper

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

I LOVE farmers Markets! It brings us back to the Good Ol'Days!
Have a wonderful holiday weekend,
Hugs,
Donna

GardenofDaisies said...

The scented soaps look heavenly. I love Farmers Markets too.

It's me said...

Hi darling.....i like the farmer markets......nice to see it here by you...have a nice weekend.....filled with love and sun and joy.....blessings from me...xxx...

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love wonderful soaps and bath products! ♥

Marie said...

Farmers Markets are always fun, aren't they? Love to discover new things from my local farmers market. Happy Friday to you, happy to join your linky party!
-Marie

Martina said...

Happy weekend! So pretty your pix here. Let's be grateful for all the good things we have! xx

Joyah said...

Have a great Week-end as we remember and celebrate our gret country and those who died that we might live in freedom.

Joy

Gail said...

So much farm (and gardens) destroyed by purposeful floods and tornadoes. Makes me doubly thankful for my garden this summer.

Gracefully Vintage said...

Just Beautiful- Love the Flowers
amazing inspiration.

Karryann

Leslie said...

everything is pretty!! My garden is going crazy now to. I can't wait to see some color explosions!!!
Happy Memorial day.

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones