"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Thursday, April 28, 2011

FRIDAY PRETTIES

FRIDAY PRETTIES!!!
Things that make me happy
in the summer...

 These two little rascals are now 19 years old.
Every summer they would play for hours outside.
Wonderful Sunny Memories.



 My husband and I,
almost every warm night,
 take Junie the Wonder Dog out
 for a walk on this bike path.
It's Wonderful!!!

The local Farmer's Market opens on Saturday.


But, the Prettiest of all Pretties for me
 this week were some very 
important words that I heard-
My sister's went in for another 
set of 3 month scans.
It's been 6 months since
 she finished her chemo.

Those Beautiful words were-
Clear Scans!
Anything Prettier that that?
No Way!!!
I am so grateful.

This is my sister with her new
Cute, Cute Hair and her
Beauty of a daughter!
I L-O-V-E those two!!!
ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY!
Love,
Joyce

16 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Very Pretty things indeed ♥

GardenofDaisies said...

Beautiful words!!

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

I'm SO HAPPY for you all... She is forever in my prayers... Your little Rascals are too cute no matter HOW BIG they get...AND LOVED those glasses too!!!
Big Hugs,
Donna

Maaike said...

Oh that is the best news you can get! I am very happy for all of you, good luck on the second scan...
Happy weekend, and may be a little Royal Wedding for you today?
love, Maaike

It's me said...

What a great news !!! i am so glad for Sherie !!!...wowwwww....life is good!!...happy weekend darling...love love Ria....xxx....happy friday pretties....i have so cut and pretty post.....whahhahhah!!...love you...xxx...

Summer said...

Joyce I know you know that GOD is always good but so is CLEAR
....Have a good day and enjoy your sister and the farmers market .

Martina said...

Such great news about your sis! Happy weekend, dear Joyce!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Happy Friday to you!! So great to hear about your sister! :) Beautiful pictures!

Everlasting Blooms said...

YAY! Clear scans! That is wonderful news! Happy Friday to you!

~ For some reason I thought I was following your blog,but wasn't! gasp! SO no worries I am now! :)

~ Today is our LADIES NIGHT OUT! If your not doing anything you ladies should come up to GR! We are open til 8oclock tonight! :)

~ xoxo

Gloria said...

Wonderful sister news!!! Woohooo! Praise God! :)

Those drinking glasses are so pretty, and adorable! Very sweet! What a beautiful walking path...enjoy!

Happy weekend to you dear Joyce...

xoxo...Gloria

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

Pretty things. I really love those daisy glasses. Hope you have a pretty day!

Danielle

Leslie said...

great pretties!!!!! I love those glasses too.
Have a fantastic weekend.

Cora said...

I love and adore the daisy glasses!! And the good news about your sister...you can't more beautiful than that!!
Pretty pretty!!

blessedmom's simple home said...

What wonderful news! I know this fills your heart with joy :-)
Enjoy your time together.
Blessings,
Marcia

Maria said...

Hi Joyce!
I am so glad you heard very beautiful words about your sister. I love my sister dearly ~ I too, would be celebrating ~ your heart must be singing with JOY!
Happy Weekend to you!
*Maria

Vintage Home said...

The best news ever!...Wonderful times ahead!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones