"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Puppy Love...Cassie's "The Little Things" Thursday

I Love My Puppy.
Well, she will always be a puppy to me.
She doesn't always appreciate 
having her picture taken.
But, she does tolerate it...
for my sake.
She's a good girl,
and she smiles at me.
:)
We call her
Junie the Wonder Dog.

Join Cassie's
Green, green grass in the summertime...

That amazing fresh cut smell when 
the lawn has just been mowed...
(I can't wait!!!)

Hearing kids laughing on a warm summer night...
(Can you tell that I am looking forward to summer?)

Cousins who seem like Sisters...

Spending time with those Sister-Cousins...
Becky  :) 

Spring Break...

Road Trips...

9 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love the photos of your puppy!
deb

Terri Gordon said...

Hello, Awe, such a sweet face, thanks for sharing. I love dogs, they are the best. Have a wonderful week. Terrib

Pinecone said...

Your doggy is so sweet!!
xo
Ashlyn

Summer said...

OH Joyce , Your June the Wonder Dog is sooooooooo sooooooooo adorable .....She reminds me of my Daisy Dog .....She was the Queen of our home and she loved being with me .....We had to put her down 2 years ago this October and I miss her sooooo sooooo much .

Becky said...

Oh, Joyce! The smell of fresh cut grass is so wonderful! The other day I had my car window down and heard the motor of a lawn mower. I inhaled deeply and the smell was intoxicating! My first "whiff" of the season. Sweet Spring!

Sarah B said...

What a cutie pie! I think I will always call my furry kid a puppy too. Dogs are the best!
:)

Wanda Metcalf said...

Oh he is just so sweet. Yup, he seems to me like he would be so cuddly fun to snuggle up with on a summer day. I am really ready for summer too! We had flurries on Monday and it’s been in the 40’s

I’m glad that you found the post He makes my life pretty uplifting and helpful to you.

Have a wonderful day I look forward to seeing all things pretty on Friday!

pollydove said...

I call all dogs "puppies" ... what a little love you have! ;)

Gloria said...

Your puppy is so adorable. What a sweet face (& nose) she has...:) A sweet friend, indeed!

xoxo Gloria

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones