"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Little Things...Thursdays

The Little Things...
Thursday
Bargain, bargain fabric that
 you fall in love with even
 though you don't know what
you will make with it...
Warm Spring Air...
Flip Flops...
Dreams of long, lazy,
 warm summer days...
Sunshine & Sunburns...
Tan feet...
As Cassie from,
Serenade for Solitude
 would say...
"It's The Little Things..."

9 comments:

Pink Satin Sashes said...

Oh boy, that fabric with the people on it got me...I love it!

It's me said...

Beautiful fabrics Joyce !!..have a nice day......love for you and for sweet June.......xxx...xxx...xxx...

Linda said...

Love the fabric! Bright, sunny and warm!

Linda

koralee said...

Love your fabric....dots are my favourite...hugs sweet friend.

A Serenade for Solitude said...

I'm a sucker for dots! You've really got me longing for some sunshine!

P.S. I thought of you today when I saw some of the favorite dishes of your's at Home Goods. The red, floral and dot ones? Too cute. :)

Melissa said...

gorgeous fabrics...
warm spring air...
tanned feet...
they are indeed the little things that make me smile...

lovely!
melissa x

Kiki aka Victoria said...

So beautiful..such charming fabrics..wonderful!
Victoria~

The Garden Bell said...

Great posting. Adore those fabrics and can't wait to see what lovelies you create with those.

Elyse said...

i feel like i just got a sweet 'n sunny dose of vitamin D. thanks, cutie!

xo
elyse

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones