"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Thursday, March 10, 2011

"It's the Little Things" Thursday

Cassie's
Thursday
This bunny was made by my Aunt Joyce 
20 plus years ago.
She had been very sick for a long time,
and she made many of these precious bunnies 
to pass the days away.
What a Treasure!

It's The Little Things...
Rain instead of more snow.

My dog, Junie's, soft, soft silky ears.

The sound of the back door opening,
and hearing "Hi Mom".

My hubby and I going on errands together,
just because we can.

Barnes & Noble

My wonderful friend from middle school
and her family, that I feel adopted into.

Plenty of food and a warm house.

Hometowns

Memories...


Join Cassie at 
Serenade for Solitude 

9 comments:

It's me said...

Reading your blog !!...also a little thing i always enjoy with whole of my heart !! .,...you are such a nice good blogfriend to me.....love you....and June of course !! give her a big warm hug from me and my girls !! love love Ria....xxx...

Silver Strands said...

What a CUTE little bunny!
And I can't think of a better place to hang out than Barnes & Noble :) Have fun.
oxoxox

Cora said...

Beautiful...all so beautiful. Especially the memeories for me this week as we have lost a loved one.

Mary Jane's Tearoom said...

A very touching post. Lovely and thought-provoking,
Susan x

A Serenade for Solitude said...

Such lovely things, indeed! Childhood friends, the bookstore...such wonderful things. Thanks for sharing. :)

P.S. I second the rain in replace of snow!

Gloria said...

I love the bunny, Barnes & Noble...and all of your other sweet little things you listed...:)

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

xoxo Gloria

pollydove said...

It really IS the little things that brings a bit of warmth to our hearts and souls! I love your little things today!

Irma allemaal kleurtjes said...

beautiful littel pretty things. i love the bunnie,
Greeting Irma

Bringing Pretty Back said...

You and I love the same little things!
That bunny is so sweet and what memories.
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones