"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's the Little Things That Show Love...

 Cath...
My hubs, Big Jer, met me at Barnes & Noble
for some soup last week.
As we passed by a display table
I stopped and gasped-
Cath Kidston Coffee Mugs!!!
Jerry didn't know exactly what was happening,
but he knew that it was big.
Here's one of those little things that matter...
Jer, "Do you want those?"

O.K.-
I don't need a dozen roses,
just show me love through durable goods.
Oh- and Candy.  :)

It's the Little Things that make me HAPPY!
It's March!!!
Hearing the snow and ice melting
Hugs and Kisses from my boys
A friend who laughs and cries with you
The Smell of Spring
Packages in the mail or
The hearing the UPS truck pull up
Predictable days
I am joining Cassie's



What Little Things Make You 

feel loved?

16 comments:

Ms.Cupcake said...

pretty mugs! My nieces and nephew make me feel loved! I love auntie sleepover time! YAY!

birdie blue said...

those ck mugs are bsolutely adorable. i'd rather have those than roses, any day of the week.

i'm so going to b & n, as soon as possible. thanks for the heads up, joyce.

xo
~molly

birdie blue said...

absolutely not 'bsolutely'. i have no idea where the 'a' went~

Nancy said...

Oh, my goodness. I hope they have these at my B & N. I love them!

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

You got those at Barnes & Noble? I'm there all the time, and I've never seen them. They're so pretty!! I'm so glad Cath is showing up here in the states now!
Blessings,
Marcia

Honey said...

Ummmm....guess whos going to be at Barnes and Noble tomorrow at opening time???? :)
Be still my little heart.....

Your Southern Peach said...

These are SO cute! I wonder if my B & N has some?

Your Southern Peach said...

Oh and by the way...my little boy telling me I was his sweetheart made me feel loved today :)

Stacey@A Sort Of Fairytale said...

wow, what a surprise to see these at Barnes and Noble! how exciting, i wonder if i will be able to find them at the B&N by me? i love Cath Kidston!!!!

Sewn With Grace said...

I'm still gasping with you! :)

A Serenade for Solitude said...

I love that all of these readers love what you love!! Those mugs are darling. :)

I'm loving the melting of snow, too. SO looking forward to spring!

Take care, Joyce!

xx, Cassie

It's me said...

Wowwww these are so nice .....and make me happy !!.....great !! the sun always make me happy daarling and it shines for the second day today.......and i now drinking capucinno with my hubby...and enjoy this beautiful day together...that makes me happy....small things in live to enjoy...

It's me said...

Have a nice day darling....love love love Ria....xxx...xxx...xxx..

The Garden Bell said...

I do just adore the C.K. These are truly keepers.

Scooter is home today. I'm making him go out for a photo shoot. Lordy, what has my mind gotten us into today. Pop over later, if we get done what I want to get done.

Toodles,
Kate - The Garden Bell

Princess and the Pea said...

LOVE Kath Kidston! I have lots of her stuff - it's all so pretty!

Where do you live to be able to hear ice melting? I'd love to know what that sounds like!

Thanks for your comment over at my blog :) Nice to meet you!

Kat

Wanda Metcalf said...

These are really sweet. If these colors don't make you feel like Spring ans some good flavors teas nothing wil ; )I have teacups all ready for Friday Pretties!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones