"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's the Little Things...


Serenade for Solitude's
It's the Little Things
Dandelions in the Spring
"Snow Eating Breeze"
The Weather Man
51 degree's after weeks of 10 and below.
My Husband's Birthday
When the air smell like Florida
Going to see my sister- 
Soon!!!
Those simple meals at home with
my hubby and kids
when there's lots of laughter and fun.

What little things mean
 a lot to you?

Join Cassie for

9 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

i'm so glad you got a little warm weather
to tide you over until spring. enjoy your
time with sherrie!

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Hi Joyce, I want to sign up for Friday Pretties but it won't let me without subsribing to it's service?

Cornflakes and Honey said...

It wants me to pay...

A Serenade for Solitude said...

Oh, you've really got me wanting Spring to move on in! I wish it smelled like FL here! Today snow fell and it was a shock! It was just 50+ degrees. It is crazy weather here in WA.

Thanks for joining The Little Things!

By the Bluegrass said...

Ahhh, yellow is my favorite color! I love these.
xo,
Sena

It's me said...

Happy birthday for your husband darling !!make a lovely day.......beatiful post !! love it......love Ria....xxx...

koralee said...

Wow...looks like lovely weather! So many wonderful things to look forward to my sweet friend...happy day to you. oxxoxo Happy Birthday to your husband!

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Yay! I've been able to sign up! Thanks Joyce. Maybe I was doing something wrong or may be the link is there now to add. Before I had to sign up...Happy Friday Pretties! And happy, happy birthday to your husband! :) xx

Lilybets said...

Yes, it's true,there are many little things that are very precious for us,because they make us happy.This is important!.

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones