"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's The Little Things Thursday...


"It's the Little Things"
Thursday
Join Cassie for

Planning and anticipating a visit to see my sister.

The day finally arrives when 
I pack up the car and go...

Arriving safely at her door.

Her big HUGS 
that fill me to the Brim!!!

Seeing her smile.

Seeing her with hair again!

Spending time with her...
Just being with her.

Her wonderful family
that I love sooo much!

The smell of her house.

Still being able to smell her house on my clothes
even after I go home.

HER!!!

God gave me an amazing gift when 
He gave her to me as my little sister!
I AM SO GRATEFUL!

7 comments:

Ms.Cupcake said...

how well said, tearfully.

xoxo

Honey said...

Aren't sisters the best! :)
I feel the exact same way about mine.
Have a wonderful day!

It's me said...

Have a nice time......with you sister...Sherrie.....enjoy your trip......give her my love......xxx.....and mine sister is coming to visit us tomorrow !!...since a lot of years !! exciting.......love Ria...xxx...

Martina said...

Enjoy your time with your lovely sis! Am so grateful to have one too! xox

birdie blue said...

nothing is better, than a sister!

xo
~molly

A Serenade for Solitude said...

Thank God for sisters!! I love how you've summed up your visit--so sweet. I need a sisters vacation that is for sure!

Have a great weekend!

Cassie

koralee said...

Your post is soooo sweet my friend...enjoy your time and please give her a hug from me!

I got my friday pretties post up already...so happy to be on time for a change. xoxoxox HUgs. xooxox

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones