"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Seasonal Sunday...What Summer mean to me...


I am joining 
for
Seasonal Sundays.

What summer means to me...




The Kingdom of God-

"It is like a mustard see which,
which when it is sown on the ground,
is smaller that all the seeds on earth;
But when it is sown,
it grows up and becomes
greater than all the herb's
and shoots out large branches,
so that the birds of the air 
may nest under it's shade.
Mark 4:31-32

The grass withers,
 The flower fades,
But, the word of our God 
Stands forever."
Isaiah 40:8


Also, stop by Renee's
for more beautiful 
Sunday Scripture


For more beautiful
Seasonal Sunday posts
Click on button.

10 comments:

It's me said...

Look at that !!! beautiful summer pictures !! and my dear sweet June !!....almost spring !!! whahahahahah!!...but i think we get more snow !! so we must wait !!...happy sunday....blessings....warm hugs ......love yoy Ria....xxx....and from the girls love love for June !!...

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, you just made me want to take my shoes.. BOOTS.. off and run barefoot through the warm grass.
Gorgeous floweres, I am sooo ready to play in the garden.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest one! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT and it is so wonderful to see that you are a believer! JOY!!!!! And what fab pictures of the wonders of the season awaiting us under all this snow!

Many thanks for your kind words, Anita

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a beatutiful post! I loved every single picture and scripture verse. Just lovely. As I sit here in my flannel pajamas in Florida, I know that spring is only a heartbeat away.

Hope you have a wonderful Seasonal Sunday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Farm Girl said...

Very nice summer pictures. I know you are maybe ready for it but I am not, yet, even though I get tired of dreary, I find I am just not quite ready for the heat. That has never happened before.

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Your "summer" post is so refreshing. Our snow is all gone, but it's cold here...of course nothing like the cold you get. I especially love that second photo with all the beautiful colors together!
Blessings,
Marcia

Kathleen said...

Lots of snow here, and for 3 more months. So nice to see summer!

koralee said...

Please..please bring on summer now!!!! Today we have snow and seeing it is one of our first snowfalls of the year I am not sick of it yet!
But warm sun and a vase filled with sunflowers on my table would be delightful.

Monday hugs to you. xoxoxo

John'aLee said...

Your photographs are beautiful!

The Tablescaper said...

Wow! Those photos seem from a lifetime ago. Neat to wake up our senses.

Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones