"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friday Pretties...And Not Needed, but Irresistible Purchases

Happy Happy
Friday Pretties!!!

Here are two things that
 I have purchased
in the last couple of months
 that just make me
Happy!
I do not have any of my own children
 who are getting married
in the near future,
that I know of...
But, I could NOT resist this 
Amazingly,
Beautiful
 Book!!! 
These pages are just a tiny taste of the
Fun & Creativity
in this charming book.

Do you all read
Which leads to my
 second favorite purchase,
which I had originally bought as a
Christmas gift for my sister,
but she had already gifted herself-
So...
 Boo Hoo,
 I had to keep it for
ME.
Nienie's wonderful calender.
So Pretty
I wanted to feature June's page,
 because
June Makes Me Happy!
And, my dog's name is June.
Well..Junie
She put a few of her personal note on the pages.
Isn't is Great?!?

I hope that you all have an
Amazing & Very Pretty Friday!
Don't miss the other links to lots of
Pretty Blogs
Ohhhh...and don't forget about my
give away tomorrow!
On a personal note of my own-
Thank you for your prayers!
I have several burdens on my heart right now
for some of the people on this earth that I
LOVE the MOST.
One of those special people is my sister,
She just had her three month scans.
She had a CT scan on her lungs,
and an MRI on her pelvic region.
Her lungs are clear!!!
Yes, Thank You Lord.
And, we are still waiting on the MRI,
 but her doc isn't worried.

Thanks for all of the
LOVE!!!
Joyce

12 comments:

koralee said...

Hi sweet friend...will continue to pray for sherrie .....and for you!

That book looks amazing!

Happy Friday Pretties..and have a peaceful weekend. xoxoxo

Christie said...

Love these books and how prety it is over here! Great news about your sister. Thanks for sharing your heart! I am lifting up a prayer right now as I type for good results with the MRI!

A Serenade for Solitude said...

What fun books! I especially love that handmade wedding one. I am sure there is TONS to drool over. Let us know if you make anything pretty from it! :)

myletterstoemily said...

oh, that is just great news about sherrie!
thank the Lord.

your books are enchanting. won't you be
ready for that wedding someday?

It's me said...

That is great news darling !!....and we have tree weddings one in March.....my brother !.and one in april.....our friends.......and one in may.....nephew from Rein........really !!...happy day happy friday pretties...happy weekend....love you Ria.....xxx...

janet said...

Well hello!
I have been scooting around your lovely blog and was very happy to see that you are a fellow lover of aprons. I too love to wear, sew and immerse myself in aprons.
I am proud to say I am an official 'Apronologist' ;-)

I was featured in the first issue of 'Apronology' and Feb 1st one of my couture aprons will featured again in their 3rd annual issue. So exciting!

I adore the blue full apron fabric..gorgeous colors!!!

Happy to have found you..

.Janet xox
The Empty Nest

Becky said...

Oh, Joyce! The wedding book looks like a lot of fun! Pass on any great ideas ... Lacy and I are gathering them! :) I have a small addiction to awesome calendars ... and how fun is the first day of the new month when you get to TURN THE PAGE! Your calendar looks amazing ... enjoy! So happy about Sherrie's great news! Love you much! xoxo

Martina said...

Such lovely treats you show us here! I'll be praying for your sis too! Life can be strenuous sometimes and i'm so glad to have blogland, to have a little break sometimes! xx

pollydove said...

Hi Joyce! I was just at a store yesterday buying a few little Valentine's things and I made a comment to the salesclerk about how I should just stay home and not spend ... then she said, "But doesn't it make you happy?" And I had to agree! Sometimes finding those little things that bring joy and a bit of happiness is just what we need! I have Nie Nie's calendar too and love it!

Blessings to you and your family!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Joyce,
It's been a little bit! Love your pretty Valentinsy header and Lovin' those pretty books too! I'm so into the page that says girly romantic!
Awesome,happy news to her about your sis,
That is wonderful!
I'm a little late but I did link up with you today for Friday pretties! One day i'll get it together!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Elizabeth

Gloria said...

I love your book, and calendar!! Very sweet!! It is very good news about your sister's scan!! Thank God! I will continue to pray for her and you. Thank you for sharing your heart with us!!

Have a beautiful day, and weekend my dear friend....@}`~}~~~

XOXO Gloria

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Wonderful news about your sister Sherrie...will keep praying for her. Your calendar and book are so sweet...perfect Friday Pretties.
Blessings,
Marcia

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones