"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Monday, December 27, 2010

Creative Juices...

I really need to get my 
creative juices  flowing.
It is time to start sewing again.
I want to go  into my little 
with a great audio book
and get lost...

Here is a project that I would love to try.
I bought these embellished tea towels,
that have a fabric bag to match, 
at a flea market.
I think that I can copy this pretty closely.
They will make great gifts.
I will let you know how they turn out...

If you don't hear from me,
you can pretty much assume
that the end product wasn't so good.
But, I really, really think I can...
 I think I can... I think I can...
Have a Wonderful & Creative Day!!!

8 comments:

laptop reviews said...

It is amazing creativity .I like the your doll and all toys.Superb work.


laptop reviews

It's me said...

Hhahahahah!! i must laugh about you.........you crazy girl........you can do this !!! i know...i trust you.....don't let me fall down .............hihihihih!!.......let me see it whwn it is finnished !!! lovely last week of this year darling......and i love you you know that !!!! love love love Ria....xxxx.....

pollydove said...

Oh I need to say "ha ha ha ha" as well!!! YOU can and WILL do a darling job with these! YAY for feeling crafty ... it's been a long time for me! Have fun! ;)

Marcie said...

Very creative! I love your crafty side. I need to get those juices flowin too. :)


M

Leslie said...

It is going to turn out awesome!!!! I love the patterns.
Cant wait to see!

Sewn With Grace said...

I know they will turn out great!! Happy Sewing!

koralee said...

Oh how lovely...have fun my sweet friend....xoxoxo Everything you do is so magical....thanks for being such a blessing to me. oxoxxo

The Little Red Shop said...

It looks like a fun project! I've been craving some quiet crafting/sewing time too! Thank you for all of your kind words in 2010! I hope your New Year will be blessed beyond measure.

: )

Julie M.

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones