"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Heart Melting...

Children's books make me Happy!
Especially books with a sweet, heart-felt,
warm, mushy story of friendship.
Here are  two children's Christmas books
that make me smile.
And, those illustrations...
They make me melt!!!

Toot & Puddle
I'll Be Home For Christmas
-Holly Hobbie







Redheaded Robbie's
Christmas Story
-Luc Melanson









My mom would read to us for
 endless hours. 
I wonder if that's why 
I love books so much?

Do you have a children's book that
make your heart melt?
Please share...
:)

6 comments:

koralee said...

Oh How I love Children books...I am always buying them...these ones look lovely....sending you oodles of JOY for the week my sweet friend...can you believe how close the big day is? xoxox

It's me said...

These books are great !!...lovely your child books....have a verry nice holliday week darling.......love you Ria....xxx....xx....x.....

pollydove said...

Awwwww ... those are adorable! I have ALWAYS loved Toot and Puddle! Aren't they the cutest?!?!?! :)

Vintage Home said...

Beautiful book!..our eldest is staring her book collection and I think this may be one I shall get her!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love children's books, too and will look for this one! I did a post about some a few days ago...love displaying them for the holidays! Merry Christmas! ♥

Patti said...

I teach kindergarten - and just when I think I have enough books - I find another one! I love your blog - it is really a blessing! Hugs, Patti

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones