"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Friday Pretties...Food, Shop, Walk!!!

Last Saturday was the first Saturday
in a longggggg
time that I didn't have
anything that I HAD to do.

So, it was filled with all of my favorites...

FOOD

This is a little breakfast/ lunch place
that we love called,
The East Egg



Two of my favorite guys!!!


BLT & Tots
Yummmmmmmm!!!!



Three of the lovely young ladies
that work there.


Nick


Isn't it cute?!?

And, tastes good too!



SHOP

I stopped at
Centre Street Market
for some fall
Pretties!












Walk

Then, to top off a wonderful day,
Jer, Junie and I went for a walk.

Neither Jer or June were very
patient with my picture taking.
They were ready to go!

It was a simple & wonderful,
stress-free, easy day.
I LOVED IT!

I hope that you all have a wonderful Friday
with Lots and Lots of Pretties.
Don't miss the blogs on my
Friday Pretties Linky.

14 comments:

Farm Girl said...

So nice to see that you did just a quiet normal day. You have been through a lot. Enjoy your Friday Pretties!

KarenB said...

I would LOVE to have one of those sunflower heads! Looks like a great day!

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

I'm so glad you had this day together. Your photos are beautiful.

I didn't get a Friday Pretties post up this week, but I did a giveaway post up today :-) Come by and enter if you get a chance.
Blessings,
Marcia

It's me said...

What a lovely post !! i am so glad to read all this !! ...and i have also make a walk with the girls come and look my friday pretties.......give June a big hug from rhe ladies....and love you sweetie !!..........enjoy !

Martina said...

Dear Joyce, so wonderful to have a day like this! Would love to join you for coffee and a nice breakfast at the East Egg! Long weekend breakfasts are a real favorite of mine! And all the pretty fall treasures lined up in this post! Hope you will have another day like this tomorrow or on sunday. xx

A Ruffled Nest said...

Oh how I wish i could walk through Center street market with you!!!!! Soon very soon.
Love you life coach:)
Sher

pollydove said...

I NEED A STRESS FREE NOTHING TO DO SATURDAY!!!!! I am SO jealous!!!! (But I am seeing a light at the end of tunnel as far as getting my own house put back together - so, it could happen ... just not quite yet!)

That restaurant is adorable!!! And so are all of those autumn finds! Those mums are fabulous!

ministrywifefamilylife said...

Alright friend, we are SO taking that fall walk soon. Maybe next week? I have had guests and before that a really sick tot. So now that things are ironing out we can work it out!!! I have been dying to try East Egg by the way. I have a coupon and that's all I knew of it, I don't even know where it is. Yum! And a BLT, I have been wanting a BLT lately. :-) I would blame it on pregnancy but I think I just want it:) haha.. xo! Kel

birdie blue said...

love all the pretty pics, joyce. the east egg looks like a lot of fun. thank you, as always, for hosting friday pretties.

hope your weekend is as lovely as you.
xo
~molly

Tina said...

Sounds like last week was a wonderful one for you Joyce:) Hope this weekend is just as great! Love your photos. ~ Tina xx

april said...

I love the name of their restaurant! "East Egg". Gatsby fans? Very clever.

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Don't you just LOVE days like that? When you can while away your time doing lovely, happy things with none of the stress or hustle and bustle of everyday life.

That looks like a great day out!

Sarahx

Annette said...

Sounds and looks like a great day out.

Dee said...

Thanks for sharing your day. Loved all the pictures. :)

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones