"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My First "Baby's" Birthday

Several weeks ago my First Baby Boy,
had a significant birthday.
He turned 21 years old!
Here he is with Daddy in the hospital,
safe and sound after a very
difficult labor and delivery,
which ended up being a C- Section.


He has been a strong-willed little fighter
from the beginning!


Named by his Poppy,
"The Gusto Kid"
My Boy never just walked-
He ran, and ran, and ran...


A curious and very smart little guy,
always asking
"Why?"
He still does...

First Birthday Fun!


First hair cut.
It hurt my heart so much
to cut off his little baby curls in the back. :(
Following Daddy,
As little boys will do.

I love this Amazing Young Man so much!

So, here is my moment to talk about
my child, as only a Mommy can.

Yep, this is my day that I am going to go on and on...

My First Boy is-
Smart
Creative,
Loving,
Caring,
A Hugger
(I LOVE that!)
Loves his brothers so much,
A loving Son
Brother, Grandson,
Nephew,Cousin, Friend,
Boyfriend to Jessica :)
He always thinks out of the box,
Very Unique,
Artistic,
Talented,
Enthusiastic about things he loves,
He is kind,
Compassionate
&
He is a Blessing to our family!!!

I Love You Hoon!!!

My greatest hope, desire and prayer,
for all three of my boys,
is not wealth or fame,
but that they
Love & Follow The Lord.

"I will instruct you and teach you
in the way you should go.
I will guild you with My eye."
Psalm 32:8

16 comments:

koralee said...

Ahhhh...Happy Birthday to your first born. xoxoxoxo

Ms.Cupcake said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! what a treasure of firsts displayed in pictures...sooo sweet! Have a fantastic day!

Farm Girl said...

So sweet! My son turned 21 in June. It goes by to fast doesn't it?
Have a wonderful day!

tori said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your son :) He looks so much like his daddy in some of those pics!

Privet and Holly said...

Congrats on
raising a man
you can be so
proud of! It's
an amazing journey,
isn't it?? And
the hands on portion
is over, way too
soon....Thanks for
sharing your love
for your sweet boy.
xx Suzanne

Farm Chick Paula said...

Awww... such a sweet post!!
Happy Birthday to the Gusto Kid!!

It's me said...

Wowwwww....such a sweet post Joyce.....congratulations !! he is so cute because his mom is tooo...........enjoy......eachother....love love Ria.....

pollydove said...

This post has me smiling from ear to ear! Such cute CUTE pictures and he sounds just like my son as a little guy! :)

Frances said...

Oh Joyce ... this is just so, so precious! My heart is so moved when I see and read such depth of love. Your photos are so endearing. I love each and every one of them. Happy 21st Birthday to your son. And I so agree with your sentiments concerning your children loving the Lord. Hugs to you ....

Gloria said...

Awww very sweet!
Happy Birthday to your first born son! May God's hand be with him throughout his life!
Blessings to your beautiful family, Joyce...:)
Love,
Gloria
@}~`}~~~

Brooke ~ SummerBrooke Gardens said...

Happy Birthday to your son, may he have a wonderful day! Such a sweet post, blessings to you and your family. ~Brooke

Rosie said...

Well a BIG "happy birthday" to your sweet baby boy...
Lookin' forward to a Friday cuppa with you and the girls...HUGE toothy grin...Rosie

WhiteWhispers2u said...

G'day~ Cheers to your Young Man! Yes to just be happy and follow the Lord is all you could dream for.~Enjoy Kim

Marcie said...

Sweet family photos! It is so fun to look at old baby pictures. Have a great day!!

xo M

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your son. We have sons close to the same age. What a blessing to have them desire and follow the Lord.
Blessings,
Marcia

april said...

Beautiful birthday poat!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones