"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Make sure that you link up for
Friday Pretties!
It's easy to play.
All you have to do is go to my sidebar
and find the blue button that says
"Add my link",
click and follow directions.
Easy & Fun!
Come and play.
Also-
My sister, Sherrie, had a blog Oops-
so, her new address for A Ruffled Nest is

If you are already Sherrie's follower,
you have to sign out of her old address at
www.arufflednest.net
and then follower her at her new address.

8 comments:

A Ruffled Nest said...

Thanks Joyce,
You are such a good sister. I miss you, thanks for taking the boys I am loving my time alone!!!
Love you,
Sherrie

koralee said...

Did both of those things already today my friend. See you this Friday...oh how I love having a day for pretty things..I almost kept my image I used today for Friday but you know me I can always find lots of pretties. oxxoxo Hugs to you my friend.

It's me said...

Hi Joyce my post is already ready !!! hahaaha!! yes so it works for Sherrie.......!! great !! happy evening enjoy her boys make fun !!! hugs from me.......

Gloria said...

I already changed your sister's blog address...:) Thanks for letting us know, I would have wondered what happened??!! Enjoy spending time with your nephews!
xoxo Gloria

myletterstoemily said...

dear joyce,

i'm so sorry to not have linked up for
the past few weeks. have been back
in the mountains and overcoming a
few family hurdles.

i will be back soon.

love,
lea

Sewn With Grace said...

Love all the aqua and cream colors in the picture! So calming. It dawned on me today, "it's August..." :)

DogsMom said...

I am forever having blog OOPS.
Looking forward to Friday.

Farm Girl said...

Just beautiful and if I am ever in your neck of the woods I would love to visit that cute store.
Just a lovely post today! Thanks!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones