"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Streams in the Desert...

"If you aspire to be a person of consolation,
if you want to share
the priestly gift of sympathy,
if you desire to go beyond
giving commonplace comfort
to a heart that is tempted,
and if you long to go through
the daily exchanges of life with
the kind of tact that never inflicts pain,
then you must be prepared
to pay the price for a costly education-
for like Christ,
you must suffer."

Frederick William Robertson


We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God.
Acts 14:22

This is from a devotional called,
that a dear friend just sent to me
because our family is going through
some hard physical challenges.
Thank you Nancy.

It is the small, personal acts of kindness
that warm my heart!

5 comments:

Zondra Art said...

beautiful!
Kisses.

Run Lori Run said...

Love that photograph....

It's me said...

Beautiful words...........love and kisses from me...for you...and from my girls for June of course...........blessings......Ria....

WhiteWhispers2u said...

My Blessings to you and your Family, may God be by your side at a time of need.Better days to come.Beautiful Photo~Kim

Gloria said...

Beautiful words to match that wonderful photograph! I love daily devotionals that remind us that God is still there through the difficult times in our lives. Love this!
Thanks for sharing...:)
You & your family are in my prayers.
@}~`}~~~ Gloria

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones