"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Friday Pretties Are For The Birds...

Ha Ha
I just wanted to grab your attention.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
FRIDAY PRETTIES!

I hope that you are having a wonderful Friday.

Look at Mr. Robin perched on our rock.
And, look at the bird in the right corner
coming in for a landing.
Birds are such interesting & pretty creatures.
I am on a trip this week
visiting a Dear, Dear Friend
at her Charming Little Cottage
up North.

And, when I say charming-
I mean Charming.

There will be pictures to come.
You may remember her from this
Post or this Post.
Anyway girls,
have a fun Friday and I will be catching up
with all of your blogs on Saturday!!!
Enjoy the Weekend!!!

9 comments:

Rosie said...

Have the best little holiday EVER...
Come back refreshed and ready to take on the world once again...love Rosie

Cornflake said...

Sweet, have an awesome time Joyce!
xx

It's me said...

Enjoy your stay there........have fun !! look at the birds...and al the other animals.......flowers and fruit on the farm....and have a safe trip home........lots of love....Ria...

Sarah B said...

Have a lovely weekend Joyce. I have been a bit lazy with my Friday Pretties. I will get back to it soon :)

Maria said...

I do love the little birdies as well, Joyce! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!
Chris and I are off to visit King Arthur Flour's Baker's Store tomorrow! We can't wait!
I'll look forward to your photos of the cottage!

Wishing you a safe trip and lovely time!
~Maria

koralee said...

Hope are having fun!!! I am sure you are...love the happy birds today. xoxoxo

Gloria said...

I love birds, yours are so sweet!
I hope you are having a wonderful visit....enjoy, sweet Joyce!
Happy (Pretty) Friday!
@}`~}~~~ Gloria

Elyse said...

have a fun (and pretty) time, joyce!

xo
elyse

lorismietanski said...

Hope you are having the most peaceful and beautiful time ever. Love you!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones