Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Two very lovely Bloggers honored me with awards.
So Sweet & So Humbling!
I received this award from
First, for the Versatile Award
I was suppose to write down
seven things about myself.
For the Sugar Doll award,
I was to share ten things.
So, I decided to share nine.
(This is harder than you think)
1. I like to arrange, and re-arrange my sandwiches while I eat them.
2. I tried very hard Not to love my dog Junie when I brought her home for my boys. I really didn't want to get attached. But, Sweet Junie wooed me with her kindness and loving, sweet nature, and those big brown eyes. I can't help myself- I love her.
3. My husband thinks that I am quirky.
4. I really only go to the movies for the popcorn.
5. I had no idea the depth of the friendships I would have with other bloggers.
6. I wish that I would have learned more from my Grandma while she was still with us.
7. I am happiest in the summer.
8. If I don't make my bed everyday I feel really off.
9. I wish that I lived on a ranch with horses, chickens, dogs and a pond-
Oh, and a pool. I like to swim in clean water. :)
I told my sister today that I am an
Official Blog Ball Dropper.
I am so sorry to be so late on responding
to these flattering awards.
But, here it is-
Off we go...
The Versatile Award goes to...
And The Sugar Doll Award goes to...
I have enjoyed each and everyone of these blogs so much.
I do have to say though, it is very hard to choose!