"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Share the Love & Pretties...


Look to your right-

There is a place on my side bar
that you can link up for the
Friday Pretties Blog Hop!
Anyone is welcome!
The more the merrier.

So link up,
post a Pretty on Friday,
find a comfy chair
and hop around to all of these
Pretty & Creative Blogs!!!
Don't be shy...

There is lots and lots of love on
"Friday Pretties"
Friday!

10 comments:

It's me said...

Their is a special post tomorrow for my husbunny..........so nice !!! hugs from em happy day !!! Ria.................xxxxxx

Elizabeth said...

Can't Wait to see some Pretties :]
Hope your having a great week!
Elizabeth

Cornflake said...

Yay it's Friday pretties time, count me in again!!! :-)

shari @ little blue deer said...

I love your Friday Pretties, Joyce! It's awesome that you get so many participants! XO!

Bonnie said...

I really loved the story of Miss Marshmallow Smarty-Pants and her fine feathered friends (ahem children). Such a sweet story and they all really are so cute!

I'd love to be included every week for pretties! I love seeing what everyone posts and it really is a wonderful way to end the week/start the weekend.

Have a lovely day Joyce!

xoxo,
Bonnie

Rocketgirl said...

Hi Joyce!

I so look forward to Friday Pretties! Thank you for "connecting" us all...I would love it if you include me every week!

See you tomorrow!! xo
Dawn

birdie blue said...

Joyce,

I was wondering if I could link this weeks post to my "link", not last weeks? Thank you so much for hosting, I'm really enjoying it.

Have the loveliest of days!
~Molly

Elyse said...

just added myself in. hope i did it correctly!

xo
elyse

koralee said...

See you tomorrow...my post is ready
xoxoxoxxoo
THANK YOU!!!!

Cornflake said...

p.s. my pretties are edible this week! :-)

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones