"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pink & Green Thursdays With Trish

I am playing along with Trish from
on
Pink & Green Thursday

I Love All Things Pink & Green!!!
Hop on over and check out Trish's Blog.
She is having an
If you Love Lillie like I do,
you Do Not want to miss this.
It is so much fun!


Also,
Please join me tomorrow for
Friday Pretties.

Look to your right.
There is a place to link your blog to mine.
Link up and join the
Blog Hop!

6 comments:

Silver Strands said...

those are ADORable!
oxoxo
Denalee

Gracefully Vintage said...

Loving the Fabric- I could stare at fabric for hours- i get so enthralled with it, what i could make or recover- Just love it all, and I love those little cuties ..
Karryann

tori said...

I just love looking at all your pics Joyce! so pretty!

It's me said...

Hello.......i am back again !!

Cute little pink and green doll !!

Happy day hugs from me........

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

What a sweetie! Have a happy happy P&G day. xx

Cornflake said...

I've just done my Friday pretty!!! Thanks, I can see me now on the list :-) xx

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones