"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, June 13, 2010

"God's call to courage is not a call to naivete or ignorance. We aren't to be oblivious to the overwhelming challenges that life brings. We're to counterbalance them with long look at God's accomplishments."
Max Lucado
"But this I call to mind,
and therefore I have hope:
The steadfast love of the Lord
never ceases,
His mercies never come to an end;
They are new every morning;
Great Is Thy Faithfulness.
"The Lord is my portion,"
says my soul,
"therefore I will hope in Him"
Lamentations 3:21-24

10 comments:

It's me said...

Happy sunday...........enjoy !! hugs and blessings...........Ria...

koralee said...

Many blessings my sweet friend..enjoy your Sunday.xoxo

Farmgirl Paints said...

beautiful

Rachel @ A Cupcake for Moose said...

I needed to hear this. Thank you!

God bless you dearly!

Dee said...

A sweet message of hope...which is so needed in this present world of change and chaos.

Silver Strands said...

Very sabbath appropriate!
oxooxx
Denalee

Kristen said...

such a sweet message for this Sabbath day! Thank you

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Wonderful words. I am so glad His love never ceases and never fails!

Frances said...

What beautiful scripture you have shared ... and what inspiring words by Max Lucado. I really love your photo, too. May His face shine upon you in this coming week.

Gloria said...

Beautiful! Beautiful scripture, and Max Lucado is truly a blessing as well! :)

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones