"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Saturday, June 5, 2010

...Do Not Labor Or Spin


Consider how the lilies grow.
They do not labor or spin.
Yet, I tell you,
not even Solomon in all his splendor
was dressed like one of these.
Luke 12:27





By the way...
Big Jer did go with me to the Farmer's market,
along with my youngest son.
They ate some B-Q pork sliders while I shopped.
We were all happy...

I Bought-
A live wreath,

Some very sweet berries,

And, some more jam.

I did not buy these,
but I think that they are really pretty.
I hope that you all had a wonderful and fun-filled weekend!

15 comments:

Sewn With Grace said...

Those lilies are gorgeous!

Tina said...

Your lilies are gorgeous and I love your live wreath! Sounds like a wonderful day:) ~ Tina xx

Cornflake said...

I love lilies they are one of my favourite flowers!!

Having a fun-filled weekend albeit in the rain! Hope you are too but in a dry, warm place! :-)

Jo said...

You lilies are beautiful! Mine are far behind yours. It will be many weeks before they are in bloom. Your live wreath is so pretty ~ what a fun find.

Jo

birdie blue said...

Love the live wreath!
I hope you have the loveliest of weekends.
~Molly

The Ruffled Nest said...

I love, love, love thr wreath!!! I really hope you picked one up for your baby sister:)

mimi said...

wow I love the wreath!! Hope it thrives. A day @ the farmers market sounds so fun.enjoy the day.

Silver Strands said...

AMAZING pictures .. and I love that scripture.
oxoxox
Denalee

Leslie said...

I love that live wreath, never seen one before.
The lillies are amazing.

Julie (brown eyed belle) said...

I love that wreath! I don't think I've ever seen a live wreath before. And those berries look good enough to eat through my computer!! Looks like you had a lovely weekend! xo

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Wonderful buys!! And what a comforting scripture. Hope you had a great weekend!

Gloria said...

Beautiful pictures! What a fun day you all had...:)
That wreath is so pretty, and I just adore your little stone path walkway!!

Trish said...

Hello beautiful, hope you had the most wonderful weekend! Thank you so much for linking up for Pink & Green Thursday, these lillies are gorgeous and are absolutely perfectly pink and green! Sounds like a marvelous week, your wreath is perfect, I adore it! :) Have a great week ahead! xoxox

Farm Chick Paula said...

Beautiful!! And Consider the Lilies is one of my favorite songs...

la la Lovely said...

So pretty... I love that verse....and the rest of the passage! xoxo

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones