"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Mom came to stay with us in March.
Soon after lots and lots of family came to visit.
I LOVE IT!!!
We have such a warm and loving family that are tons of fun.



Four of the six Lovelies in this picture are my cousins.
My Mom is in the middle with the hat on.
My sister, who you probably recognize, is on the right-hand side.
My cousin are Julie on the right in blue, Becky on the left next to my Mom,
Mindy in the red and white and Diana in the back , in the middle.
Aren't they pretty?
(We are missing Lainey and Rachel,
Two other Lovelies in this clan)

They are my Mom's sister's girls,
My Aunt Joyce's.
She is my wonderful aunt that I was named after.
She was a wonderful, Sparkley Fun-Girl!
And, her girls take after her.
:)

My Mom, Sister & I have a tradition.
Every time that they come to see me,
we visit some little shops in my area.

One of the shops is
The Rusty Rabbit
There have been many, many visits.
So, while the girls were here
we decide to go shopping,
and of course, we took them to The Rusty Rabbit.
It is in a very old building with lots of character.
And, lots of Pretties!






We had a wonderful time shopping.
And, such an amazing visit with our cousins.
So many memories with lots of laughter and tears.

They are a Blessing & I love
each one of them
sooooo much!

13 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

you are blessed, indeed, to have such a
loving family. it is rare and a treasure.

i am not a shopper, but i was a teeny
bit tempted by your tin rabbit!

Becky said...

Joyce, thanks for featuring our "Weekend of Magic"! It was so fun and I'm ready to do it again! We are each others' therapy, aren't we? And we are sooo blessed with a heritage of amazing women! Much love! xoxo

Barbara said...

Wonderful photos of your precious family, and the shops are wonderful, would love to be turned loose there, hugs Barbara

Debra said...

You have a beautiful family. Aren't traditions of shopping together fun?? Hope your Mom is better...
~Debra

Dee said...

How nice to be able to get together, especially with a family this size. And it looks like your family has the pretty gene running through it.:) I would love to be able to visit the Rusty Rabbit. It looks like it has a lot of goodies in it. Thank you for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

Your family is beautful! What a treasure! What a cute little shop!
That is just what my mom,my sister
and I love to do. Browse cute little shops. Very Cute!
Thanks for your sweet comments and visit!
Hope your having a lovely day!
Elizabeth

Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

You really do have a "lovely" family Joyce. What a joy to have them all together. I'm sure it was a blessing to your Mom too.
Great little shop too. Enjoyed all the pictures and saw some treasures I wouldn't mind having.

It's me said...

O Joyce..........Your family is beautful! What a treasure !!!!

Ans so nice this especially for your mom !!

That shop is fantastic !!

I can see that you enjoy intense...........and that's fine now !!

Have a great evening !!! blessings and hugs from me............and give June a hug from me.........

The Ruffled Nest said...

Joyce, that was such a amazing weekend. I can't wait until we are all together in Aug!!!!

Love you
Sher

Gloria said...

You have a beautiful family! May God continue to bless all of you with many more memories to share in together!! :)
It looks like you had great shopping fun too!!

Jayme, The Coop Keeper said...

You are adorable! What a beautiful family - count your blessings!

Sewn With Grace said...

Just love your family, so glad I got to meet them. What great pics of the Rusty Rabbit! I need to go back there with you!

trish said...

What a special time you all have together!
Thank you for taking us along as well ... those pictures are just so cute! What a charming little store to visit. :o)
I am heading to town tomorrow and will be mailing off your winnings. :o)
Have a wonderful day.
Sincerely ~ Tricia

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones