"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Be Our Guest...

Last weekend, which was Mother's Day weekend,
we had some very special and important guests!
The first guest, who stayed the whole weekend,
was Kiaya.
She is Junie's best friend,
whose owner just happens to also be
a very good friend of ours. :)
Kiaha and Junie start playing the moment
that Kaiah enters our home,
and they don't stop until she leaves again.
(Except for an occaional doggy nap)
They are two crazy girls together,
but they both take guard duty very seriously!


On Mother's Day I received some
beautiful cards and gifts.


And, the extra-special bonus of Breakfast In Bed!!!
My husband and youngest prepared this for me.
SWEETNESS!!!


My two older boys brought me plants.
Love Them!

My boys know me well-

Cards
(Because I love Words, Words, Words)
Chocolate Mints
&
Plants

I thought that the mints were wrapped
in such pretty, pretty paper.



Last, but certainly not least,
we had my oldest son's Girlfriend, her Mom,
Grandparents, Brother and his Lovely Girlfriend
over for Mother's Day dinner.
We enjoyed getting to know them better.
Such a nice family!

My Biggest Blogger regret-
I didn't get a picture of the whole gang.
I feel like I had the perfect Mother's Day.
Thank you family!!!


This is completely off the subject but-
I am going to do the "Friday Pretties" play along again this Friday.
It was so much fun the first time I did it
that I want to do it again.
If you want to play along, just leave me a comment.
ALSO-
check out My Tattered Rose post for Friday.
She played along, and her post is Very Pretty!!!

11 comments:

It's me said...

What a lovely gifts you had !! it all seems verry pretty !!

And oooo..........that dear sweet
Kiaha and Junie...........they are so lovely playing...........you had a good day !!!! Joyce.............and i have been today by Elisabeth too.........Have a happy week darling.........hugs and blessings from me.........Ria

myletterstoemily said...

what a special mother's day and doggies
day out you had!

i will try to play along again this week, as
i will have my daughter home to help with
a photo.

blessings,
lea

shari @ little blue deer said...

Oooh, looks like a big weekend! XO!

koralee said...

What a lovely Mother's Day you had...don't you just love being spoiled!!! You so deserve it my friend. xoxoox

Poppies and Sunshine said...

What a fun Mother's Day...and those dogs are too cute. I wish I had a dog again!

Run Lori Run said...

Plants and flowers always say Mother's Day to me too!

Leslie said...

Glad that you had a nice Mother's day. Smooches to the girls ~ my pups love to have sleepovers. Too cute.
Have a great week

trish said...

What a beautiful day you had. :o) And I love how your family knows you so well! Mine does too and it blesses me so much!
I would love to post on Friday with you. Thank you for hosting such a pretty day.
Have a wonderful week.
Sincerely ~ Tricia

It's me said...

Yes i will play with you Friday..........I let it stand until Friday this post .... can it? Then I refer you to blog or even Friday is that good?

Happy eveining my darling joyce..........Iris and trevor ...will also play with June.....today !!! hugs from me......

Gloria said...

Breakfast in bed!!! Lucky girl!! It sounds like you had a great mother's day, that is SO good! I am sure you deserve to have a nice day, and to be treated like Queen for the day!!

Andrea - Faded Plains said...

Sounds like a beautiful day...breakfast in bed, chocolates and plants...perfect!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones