"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Saturday, April 10, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Before announce the winner of the
Ooh-La-La Bag
I want to say thank you to all of the wonderful and lovely Bloggers that commented on my blog and threw their names in the hat.
I WISH that I could send a bag out to every single one of you!

Anyway...I went to a flea market this morning and wanted to buy a special hat for these special Blogger's names.
This is what I found...
My youngest son was the official name drawer.
(There is a funny story that goes along with this,
but that is a future post)


AND THE WINNER IS...

GLORIA
from
Congratulations Gloria!
I really hope that you enjoy the
Ooh-La-La Bag
and that you always speak French when you are carrying it!
:)

Thanks again all of you Wonderful Bloggers!
You are all soooo much fun!!!
Love,
Joyce

11 comments:

A Cupcake for Moose said...

Way to go Gloria!! What a fun bag to win. Oh la la indeed!

Sewn With Grace said...

Congratulations Gloria! What a fun bag to win! Thank you Joyce for the great giveaway!

Elyse said...

congrats to gloria! enjoy

xo
elyse

It's me said...

Congratulations Gloria!...............snik...............snik...................for me.............have a great sunday Joyce !! hugs from me.......hahahahhh!!

Jille said...

Congratulations Gloria! I am soooooooooo jealous!
Jille x

Dee said...

Congrats to Gloria....lucky woman! :)

Jo said...

What a lucky lady ~ she is gonna love it!

Jo

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Lucky Gloria....She's on a roll. She won a bag from me too! Thanks for visiting my site.

GlowinGirl said...

Oh, poo for me, but Yay! for Gloria! ;)

trish said...

Congratulations you lucky girl! :o)
Sincerely ~ Trish

Gloria said...

OMG!!!!! I won??!!!! I haven't been on my laptop for a few days! We had company! :) I am shocked...:) Thank you so much Joyce! And thank you Renee!!!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones