"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Friday Pretties

Is this the cutest picture ever?!?
This little beauty of a girl is my great-niece!


She is super talented,
and funny too.
This is her Elvis impression.



Here she is just trying to get a
better look at you!
I think that she is interested in blogging...

SHE IS MY FRIDAY PRETTY!!!


Have a Fun-Filled Weekend!!!
Oh, and don't miss out on my give-away.
Comment on my "Ooh-La-La Give Away" post,
and you are in the running.
Last day-
Today!

I am so excited to see who the winner is!!!

10 comments:

GlowinGirl said...

She's the prettiest little thing you've shown so far! ;)

It's me said...

Hello Joyce..she is so cute.......sweet little girl.............oooooowwwwwwwwwww........nice !! have a good weekend too...........Hugs from e and for June of course...............hahahah!!

Sewn With Grace said...

What a character! Love it!

Brandy said...

How precious! What a cutie!

Have a great weekend! :)

trish said...

Oh she is too cute! :o)

Summer said...

SHE'S A TRUE BEAUTY MADE FOR FRIDAY LOVELIES ..... THANKS FOR POSTING ON MY SITE AS I APPRECIATE THE ENCOURAGING WORDS .... I AM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR THE GIVE AWAY.... HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !!

Dee said...

awwwwwww...what a cutie. Love the dress.

Ashley Schott said...

OMGoodness this is the CUTEST baby ever!!! Look at her little ears:)!! Those sunglasses are hysterical too! I wanna hold her!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the polka dots!

ThereseAnn D. said...

what a cute outfit she has on! Love your blog! SO full of sunshine!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones