"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Every Good & Perfect Gift

"Every good and perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,
who does not change like shifting shadows.
He chose to give us birth through the word of truth,
that we might be a kind of first fruits of all He created."
James 1:17-18

This spoon is from Renee
She is multi-talented and a gift-giver.
How blessed am I?

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes to my son!
He had a great day, and we had a wonderful time together as a family.
Those are the moments that are Treasures to me!!!

6 comments:

It's me said...

Nice spoon !! Joyce.........youngest mother of the world !! hahahhah!!

Have a blessing sunday hugs from me.........i am going to sleep it is tooooooooooooo late half past two in the morning !!

Hugs from Ria

Barbara said...

That is just so lovely, and such a blessing she is to you, hugs my friend, Barbara

Gloria said...

How sweet that is!! :) Love it!

Birdie said...

That's such a cute idea!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

This is so cute! I've never seen this done before.

It was a joy to have you stop by and leave a comment! I will be following as well :)

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

Gorgey spoon! I love it!!

And the verse is even better. Thanks for the sweet comment today. Hope your Thursday is fantastic!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones